- Unit Service Pressure -3600 PSI
- Total Water Volume-356 cu. ft.
- Length -34 ft.
- Diameter –18 in.
- Manifold -Each cylinder’s valve tied to central manifold with additional valve
at each end
- Helium – 78,376 cu.ft.@ 3600 PSI
- Nitrogen – 80,160 cu.ft. @ 3600PSI
- Air – 70,832 @ 3600 cu.ft. PSI
The usual configurations for surface-supplied bulk gas storage are large single cylinders, often referred to as "J"s or "bombs", "quads", which are a group of cylinders mounted on a frame and connected together to a common supply fitting, and "kellys" which are a group of "tubes" mounted in a container frame.